Landings Real Estate Group is seeking an experienced Property/Community Manager. The hired candidate must be a sales and detail orientated leader looking to join a growing real estate development firm. The ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions to the problems is extremely important. A positive attitude, high energy level, ability to create and have fun, the desire to motivate a team of professionals and grow them into leaders as well as the ability to provide exceptional customer service are not optional!
Responsibilities of the Property Manager include, but are not limited to:
· Report directly to Vice President of Operations
· Lead and motivate on-site employees including office staff and maintenance team
· Help recommend and establish rental rates by surveying local rental rates, observing market trends, and calculating property operating expenses
· Assist in attracting new residents by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, showing apartments, following up with clients and various other marketing initiatives all in an effort to exceed occupancy goals
· Contract with tenants by negotiating leases
· Enforce human resource policies and procedures and document employee violations in accordance with company policy
· Manage a budget and accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, managing bills/invoices, analyzing monthly financial statements, forecasting expenditures, assisting in preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing budget versus actual expense variances and initiating corrective action
· Maintain property by conducting daily unit and common area inspections, investigate and resolve tenant concerns, enforce rules of occupancy, ensure that needed repairs are completed, plan renovations; contract with vendors for required services
· Enforce lease rules and regulations and work with landlord/tenant attorney to address non-payment of rent matters and non-compliance issues
· Prepare required reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
· Explore opportunities to add value to community and professional accomplishment
This new team leader can expect to work weekends and some holidays. Landings Real Estate Group offers an aggressive compensation program which includes a competitive salary, bonus program and a leasing commission program.
Team members can also enjoy the benefits of a Paid Time Off policy, optional health, dental & vision benefits, company paid life insurance and the opportunity to participate in a 401 k retirement program.
Bachelor's degree and previous property management experience required.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Landings Real Estate Group is an equal opportunity employer.